heather ross prints



Last weekend on our trip I started reading Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross, and later was looking at her blog where I saw this new line of illustrated prints. She is so creative! I love her little woodland creatures. Everything is limited edition and part of her online pop-up shop, so check it out soon.

PS. Sorry for the sporadic posting lately, I've been trying to spend more time offline, and have also been working on a few extra projects that I hope to share soon!

(images/layout: heather ross)

3 comments:

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Glad you had a good trip! These prints are so dang cute! Looking forward to seeing your projects!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Those are gorgeous! They remind me of the books I read as a kid, and bring back such lovely memories. Thanks for sharing!

Heather J said...

Thanks for sharing. I am in love with the print of the girl playing with her horses...reminds me of my daughter. I'll have to check out her shop.

Post a Comment