safari inspired


(1 safari notebooks, 2 giraffe hook, 3 brass top jar, 4 branches wallpaper)

Speaking of anthropologie (yesterday), decor8 had a great post this week featuring anthro's modern-safari themed spring line, and I am crazy inspired because I love this style. I've slowly been trying to bring more of this look into our house.

I especially love giraffes...I already have a giraffe statue in our living room, but would love to grab a few of those cute wall hooks!

(PS. safari/tropical is the theme for our master bedroom, and since sharing the before pics we've been making some good progress. can't wait to share:)

11 comments:

Cassi said...

<3 giraffes!!! That jar is beautiful too. I can think of many uses for it...perhaps to hold Q-tips in my {not-so-near-to-being-finished} bathroom. ;)

Gloria said...

that giraffe hook is SO cute!

postcards and pretties said...

i have a sudden weakness for safari animals! love this!

christine, just bella said...

I saw those anthro hooks the other day... sooo adorable.

Happy weekend to you :)

Kayla Poole said...

I also have a weak spot for giraffes. In our living room, we have a giraffe wall hanging and a giraffe figurine on the bookshelf. In our bedroom, there's a photo of two giraffes "necking" (ha) and a gold giraffe pin on my vanity. I have problems. Especially because I love those notebooks and wall hooks.

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Oooh love! I love Africa and enjoy this style as well. They had the cutest felt mobile for kids...with little animals made out of felt! I just went to try and find it and I don't think they carry it anymore! Boo! : (

Kimia Kline said...

that wallpaper is stunning! what a fun theme for a bedroom :) can't wait to see the pictures!

rachel said...

I'm in full support of safari style! :)

Casa e Cose said...

Love the wallpaper! Oh that would per purrrfect for my hallway. Got to check it out!

Sherman Unkefer said...

Love the giraffe hook, great for my son's room.

Brooke said...

I want some of their animal head hooks to put in the boys bathroom! xo

Post a Comment