winter afternoon, downtown






We recently spent a very cold (but beautiful, and sunny) afternoon at Plymouth park, the Saturday before last. The park is surrounded by little shops, apartments, and restaurants, as well as the old theater & pavilion where the farmer's market is held. It's so charming that we rarely visit without our camera in hand.

(And, just across the street is my obsession: the historic Wilcox house. Ever since we moved here it's been love at first sight. It's been for sale for awhile, for something like $4 million, but if I won the lottery I'd fix up the inside and turn it into a beautiful B&B.)

11 comments:

Cassie said...

The town square kind of reminded me of Gilmore Girls! That house is stunning Alli and would make the most beautiful B&B.
xx

Pistachio said...

Wow, that house is beautiful.......dreamy even. I can see why you love it.

Yes, and I agree with Cassie it sure dose look like Rory Gilmore would be turning a corner any minuet;)

Cheers!!

Kimia Kline said...

oh my gosh! it looks like something out of a fairytale. what a beautiful home. i bet those bay windows are gorgeous to look out from.

Kayla Poole said...

Oh my word! This is magnificent. Want to go into business together? I've always wanted to run a B&B!

Alyssa said...

that house is gorgeous! i hope it does get turned into a bed and breakfast!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

omgsh i can so see you running a B&B there!! i would come! it's like Lorelai in gilmore girls!! : )

rachel said...

sunny, snowy days are so gorgeous! and that house is stunning.

Casa e Cose said...

snow and sun!!!!!!!! i want that now. But maybe in a few weeks we will go a weekend snowboarding in the catalunyian montains...i cant wait!

Heather said...

what beautiful photos! they are so sweet and cozy!

Jessie Fincham said...

oh Alie that is one of the best looking houss I have ever seen! It wouldbe my dream home too :) x

Jessie Fincham said...

... sorry *Alli! :)

Post a Comment