his+hers: jeni's ice cream



One of our last stops on the way home from our road trip was in Columbus, Ohio and specifically, to visit Jeni's Ice Creams. It's as cute as I'd imagined, located on a downtown street amid shops, restaurants with people dining out front on the sidewalk, and locals hanging out on benches.



Jeni's has so many flavors to choose from! Lots of unique combinations, and best of all they use seasonal flavors and milk from local cows. And since we usually stick to our favorites wherever we go, Q chose a strawberry flavor while I stayed in the chocolate/caramel family. So, so good.



I loved the attention to detail in the shop and am so glad we finally got a chance to see it in person. Seriously, if you're ever near Ohio, make the visit!

17 comments:

Danielle of Pretty Ingrid said...

Such a sweet spot! The branding is absolutely adorable. The world needs more ice cream shops like this :)

Gloria said...

yum! salted caramel would be my pick too!

Heather said...

It's so cute! I love the chalk board menu and the hanging flags. It looks like a shop that you could have opened! I'm still in need of my first summer ice cream cone; glad you got yours!

Andrea Dozier said...

Alli, I'm so happy you were able to stop in! I LOVE Jeni's ice cream shop! The design alone is adorable even if they didn't sell such delicious gourmet ice cream! Love your photos!

OneCraftyFox said...

OMG, you got my sweet tooth all worked up!!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Adorable! So glad you fit in a fun stop on your trip : )

Ari said...

Love Jeni's! So glad it is available here in Cincy, but I hope to visit the Columbus store soon.

Unknown said...

AWw! It looks adorably delicious!

Cassi said...

I too would be all about the salty caramel! Yum.

nicole aka gidget said...

oh! I can't wait to go there sometime. She's my homemade-ice-cream inspiration!

christine, just bella said...

I can't tell you how much this preggo girl loves this post. Me and ice cream have been very well acquainted lately ;)

Erin Lian said...

Darn being on other side of an ocean! :P Salted caramel sounds DELICIOUS. I love the red stools and chairs :D
<3

Tash said...

Jeni's looks like my kind of place! Such a perfect last stop on a road trip and this shop is super cute yes! Salty caramel ice cream... goodness I could go for that right now :)

Gina_AcuteDesigns said...

I have been wanting to go to jeni's forever! Last time I visited my sister in Chicago she had 6 different flavors that someone gave her as a gift. I spent all weekend trying not to eat them all :).

h said...

Oh man. I LOVE Jeni's ice cream. We can get it at the local Whole Foods here (in Pittsburgh). Goat cheese + cognac fig is by far the best!

Nerissa said...

I so want to check this place out! So cute.

Anna said...

I love jeni's! their pumpkin in the fall is my favorite!

Post a Comment