his+hers: weekend finds


His + Hers is a weekly series that Brooke (from Pure & Noble) and I started as a way of sharing random peeks into our daily lives. Feel free to join in on your own blog if you'd like!

This weekend we found ourselves at our two favorite stores again and came home with these little goodies. Q got some new minifigures from the Lego store (the "mystery" ones that you have to open to see who you got. oh, the excitement!), and I found these pretty knobs from Anthropologie.

The knobs are for a fun project that we spent a good part of our weekend planning/working on. I forgot to take before pictures, so I'll wait until we're all finished to share what it is.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

happy lego days lady! your man scored. Nice. Love the knobs too! xo

Heather said...

Beautiful knobs! I love the color! (And the little lego men are cute too!)
Happy Valentine's Day!
Heather

gina said...

Anthro has the best hardware - looove!

Susan said...

Ok I was always the biggest lego maniac and that intrigues me...cool! And of course I go nuts for anything Anthropologie! ;)

this free bird said...

i don't know what it is about lego, but even now i find myself wanting to purchase and play with it!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

This is cute. I love those knobs and can't wait to see what you're doing with them!

elissa @ faucethead said...

i got some knobs at anthro on sale last summer for $3! best purchase ever for a quick dresser revamp.

Sarah @ Tickety-Boo said...

How adorable! I'd love to participate in the series--any specific protocol I should follow?

Post a Comment