his+hers: favorite store

After sharing a His+Hers photo a few weeks ago of our travel bags, Brooke from Pure and Noble asked me to turn it into a little weekly series with her (because she is creative and thinks of cool things like this). So before I could come up with an excuse - like how it would expose my poor photography or how boring we are - I said YES. And here is the first one:


His+Hers: the one store at the mall we kind of want to live in.
Q's would be the Lego store, and of course mine would have to be Anthropologie.

Brooke is also sharing her awesome version of His+Hers over on Pure and Noble. I challenge you to join in on your own blog if you'd like, too. No rules, just a His+Hers photo. They don't even have to be good photos - the ones above were snapped with my phone so I've already set the standard at an easy low :-)

12 comments:

gina said...

Cute idea! I love Anthro too.

Cassi said...

Very cute! I second the wanting to live in anthro...I just might accept your challenge. ;)

Melissa A said...

Fun idea. I would of course pick Anthro as well, but the Lego store is lots of fun too.

Cassi said...

Okay Alli, I did it. Fun fun!
http://getyourselfavirgo.blogspot.com/2010/11/his-hers-challenge.html

alli/hooray said...

thanks for joining in Cassi! I'll definitely link everyone up in next week's...

Josephine said...

I've always maintained that there should be an Anthropologie within walking distance from an Apple Store :) That needs to be in all city planning manuals.

Sandy a la Mode said...

hahah what a super cute idea!! i'll have to join in on the fun sometime!!

Casa e Cose said...

Ha you wrote that so funny. Why is it that I see antropology stroe everywhere on the blogs and there is no one in Barcelona?!?! grrrrr

Cassie said...

I become a little kid all over again in the Lego store. I only seem to get in there once a year, at around Christmastime, because it is so far away in a huge shopping centre. But when I do, I feel the urge to run around saying 'I want that, I want that' like a five year old all over again!
xx

Brooke said...

Ha ha ha. You makey me laugh so hard! You do not set the photography standard low. I love this project with you - I am really going to have to think outside the box! xo

mary said...

I'm posting mine this week on t&f! :) such a good idea!

Mallory said...

alli, i found your blog via mary of t&f and am just loving it! i love the his&hers idea. i have to agree with you on this one - i worked at anthro for a while in college and i don't think i earned a cent. it all went right back to them.

i think i'll post a his&hers next monday as well!

Post a Comment