gift picks: (no.2) hooray for crafters



I only have a few people on my list in this category, but they're among my favorite to shop/make things for, because they always appreciate handmade gifts. I especially love Natalie's bunting stamp and Wakako's masking tape that you can either give as a gift or use to make & embellish gifts.

[1 bunting stamp; 2 trusted sentiments pencils; 3 dotted gold notebook; 4 cobra vintage eyeglasses; 5 vintage-inspired icicle twists; 6 mt masking tape; 7 paper garland]

see no.1 for foodies, here.

10 comments:

Olivia said...

bunting stamp!!! so cute

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

Love it! Very cute post!

Rachel Follett said...

Lovely! I am digging that garland. :)

size too small said...

japanese masking tape has been on my "wish list" for almost a year now!

_ffyona said...

Love all the gifts! Esp the bunting stamps, just so adorable.

Truly Smitten said...

loved that gold dotted notepad! gorgeous!

wakako said...

aw... I love how colorful this collection is and I am so thrilled to see our masking tape in the mix! thank you so much for sharing the baum-kuchen love, Alli!

xo
-w

Cassie said...

Oh I would be in this category and would love to add every one of these items to my wishlist!
xx

genevieve said...

Perfectly adorable collection.

Christina said...

i have the bunting stamp from olive manna and i love it! it's will be put to good use this season for packaging.

Post a Comment