his+hers

As promised, Brooke and I are both keeping up with our his + hers challenge to each other. Apparently Christmas shopping has been on my mind lately - last week I shared our favorite store, and this week it's all about the catalogs:


His + Hers: catalogs we get.

Q is loyal only to the Lego catalog. And then there's me, who pretty much subscribes to every catalog available (plus, they work great to recycle as wrapping paper).

(PS. It's so fun to read your versions of his + hers. I'll be linking up to them soon, so let me know if you've done one and I'll include it)

7 comments:

Cassie said...

I am just like you Alli and subscribe to far too many catalogues - this time of year is crazy and my postbox is guaranteed to hold at least one each day.

I hope to join in next week with your great his/hers idea.
xx

this free bird said...

I'm on the catalogue train in a big way too - I love your idea to recycle as wrapping paper!! I never thought of that and always feel bad as they head out to the recycle bin. So many wonderful pages of things I didn't get. hahaha

xo,
C

Lisa Mackay said...

HAHA such a good idea, and such a great example! Must run home to find mine...

Brooke said...

love it! Again, you challenge me to think outside the christmas box! xo

Engracia said...

Such a fun idea and I'll be linking next week.
Engracia

Gloria said...

my catalogs pile looks a lot like yours, but i must admit i'd sneak a peek at the legos too!

mary said...

here's mine! http://tulipsandflightsuits.squarespace.com/tulips-flight-suits/2010/12/1/his-hers.html

Post a Comment