happy monday.


(his & hers: Q's military bag; my shopping bag)

I woke up this morning feeling excited to start a new week, after the craziness of last. Between the flu that wiped me out, and the long weekend in Frankenmuth (we did A LOT of shopping :-), I was exhausted on Sunday.

Meanwhile, Q has been out of state for military training. I really miss him on those trips. He got home last night, and I was happy just doing our laundry and unpacking and settling, because at least we're back to normal again.

PS. Already looking forward to some "us" time this weekend, doing some fall cleaning, and sitting down to make our holiday plans. Only 6 weekends left before Christmas!

6 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

So happy to know you are feeling better. You deserve some time with hubby. I know it is so difficult to be away from them. I missed mine so much from being gone just for the weekend. I admire you.

Nienke at Revel said...

Glad you had a great weekend and hopefully that nasty flu is a story of the past :)

Thanks again for visiting Revel on Friday!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Whoa I can't believe it- 6 weeks! I can't imagine my husband away for that long, glad you get some fun relaxing time this weekend : )

Kayla Poole said...

It made me smile reading about your sweet reunion plans this weekend.

Andrea said...

This is so cute, love the "his & hers." Seeing that old AF bag is so homey to me... same goes for their boots too :)

Glad you are feeling better & that he is back!

Brooke said...

love love! This would be an awesome weekly post. Wanna do it with me and do something similar to 365 mornings? looks like your images would be way better than mine if you say "yes"! xo

Post a Comment