handmade favorites

Last night I was going to clean my house but with the heat (we don't have ac) eating neapolitan ice cream and putting together these handmade finds sounded much better. I love those preserved flowers because they will forever look pretty.



1: "birds" poster by smallable (jennifer got this for her girl's nursery - love it)
2: preserved craspedia cluster by flores del sol
3: gift tags by parrott design studio
4:
triangular laced necklace by marañón
5: pom linen cushion by be still
6: dot garland by this neck of the woods (via decor8)

8 comments:

Kickcan & Conkers said...

lovely selection!

Bonnie said...

Polka-dots and little pom poms keep popping up everywhere to me and I love them! That little pillow is so cute and garlands are just so much fun. Such a better choice than cleaning house!!

Have a fabulous day!

xoxo,
Bonnie

size too small said...

these are all so nice. no. 1 and no. 4 especially so.

this free bird said...

I love all of these. I was about to say #2 the best, but then I was like and #3. No wait. And #4. So back to the original sentence :)

christine, just bella said...

hehe, I love the pompom on the pillow. It's so perfectly cute.

Angelica said...

These are all so lovely! I actually saw #2 a few days ago on a different website. I can't wait to try it.

jennifer little said...

Yay!! I just got it framed! Be on the look out for pics. I will post them in about a week hopefully!!

Cassie said...

Oh I adore all of these finds! I really would like a little bunting for my office but can't make my mind up yet, this one is divine.

Gorgeous, gorgeous finds as ever Alli xx

Post a Comment