weekend inspiration

Blog: glass half full, about a creative couple (Wakako & her German husband, Frido), splitting their time between their canyon home in LA & apartment in Seattle. Wakako happened to connect with me last fall and since then I've been enjoying her blog - seeing glimpses of their life, their projects, and the beauty they find in nature.

(photos: glass half full)

Blog Post: "George," by Catherine of Little Glowing Lights. Catherine posted about a ginger cat named George, living on a farm, who kept her company when she went to a wedding on said farm. George made me laugh, so I bookmarked the post, only to find out a couple days later that poor George had passed. Whether or not you like cats, he looks like the sweetest little friend.


(photos: Little Glowing Lights)

Shop: Still Life with Wallpaper.


Enjoy your weekend! I'm looking forward to spending it with Q (Bright Star, Valentine's Day, and planning our trip).

11 comments:

simplesong said...

ooh, love these all. happy weekend to you!

Sarah said...

Allie,
Bright Star is incredible, and a fantastic cuddle-up-together-on-the-couch-for-VDay movie. You're going to love it.
Happy weekend!
--Sarah

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love those flowers in the second image.

Amanda said...

I was sad when I read about George too :( especially after Catherine had only just posted a picture of him.

Melissa A said...

Hope you and your husband have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentines Day. We watched the opening ceremonies last night and fell asleep on the couch before it was over. I just rented Bright Star too and it should come in the mail today through Netflix. I can't wait to see it.

Cassie said...

Happy Valentines Day to you. Thank you for lovely links for this weekend, although I had already read the sad news about George.
xx

wakako said...

Hi Alli,
Thank you so much for mentioning my blog here! I totally jumped and made my hubby read the post:) I love love love your blog too!

Hope you are enjoying your lovely weekend!
-wakako

Heather said...

poor George! how sad! he looked like such sweet little thing!

i adore that photo with the flowers in the newspaper. that is just my favorite thing!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

thanks for the inspiration and for the comment! that paperclip print is so cute. i haven't seen bright star yet! how was it? hope you two had a lovely weekend.

urban flea said...

those stools in the first pic are making my little heart go all aflutter. great post as always, and i hope you have a lovely week!

xo urban flea :)
http://www.urbanfleadesign.net

Melissa said...

love the paper clip print!

Post a Comment