for mom.


This year I'm excited to host a little Mother's day get-together for my parents, my best friend, and her parents. What do you usually do for the occasion? I love finding or making a small indulgent gift to give my mom and Q's - in the past we've done roses for their gardens or pretty jewelry. Here are a few other ideas I like...

1. pretty scarves. above: drakes london scarf from jcrew.
2. good soap. above: milk & honey soap from humunuku.
3. fancy notebooks. above: panama diary by smythson.
4. something unique. above: reclaimed china butterfly by lightly (via little white whale).

10 comments:

Noodles and Waffles said...

I love the color scheme. I'm sure my mom would love the scarf.

Kimia Kline said...

aw, i wish we could actually spend mothers day with our moms. i bought my mom a cashmere summer sweater and sent it to her last week with a little card i drew :) i love the idea of good soap and pretty scarves.

Brooke said...

yes please...one of each. you always choose the most amazing items. While my blog seems to be all over the place, yours flows with elegance and grace. Lovely, simply lovely...just like you! xo

a m o u r e t t e said...

smythson always seems to get colors right- loving that green

Erin Lian said...

Mother's Day is earlier in Spring here so I make sure I get Mum lots and lots of daffodils :)I vote scarf and diary though!! Colours mega pretty :)
<3

k said...

your picks here couldn't be prettier!

Unknown said...

Great picks, I find that I'm wanting these all for myself. That's always a sure sign of a good gift.

Happy weekend!

Ally said...

a good bar of natural soap can make a wonderfully sweet and simple gift. good picks!

Carissa Thilgen said...

pretty picks! I love that scarf. I ordered my mom a dainty jeweled necklace on etsy. I'll post about it after she opens it :) my mom reads my blog so I can't ruin the surprise!! haha.

Anonymous said...

Love pretty printed scarves. I'm so glad you reposted Little White Whale's amazing butterfly find. Gloria's posts are the cutest!

Post a Comment