studio sweet studio





(Kelli Anderson, Zakka Nouveau by John Miller, Patpari, Hooray by Andrea Dozier)

If you like seeing behind the scenes peeks at artists and their work spaces, Studio Sweet Studio (the new site launched by Meg & Tuesday) is full of inspiration each day from creatives around the world.

Meg contacted me shortly before its launch to see if I'd like to share my studio, and it was such a fun opportunity I couldn't say yes fast enough. Andrea took some pretty photos and today the tour is up right here! The whole site is worth checking out - above are some of my other favorites - so happy browsing (and happy monday!).

10 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Fun! Going to check out your studio tour right now...

Andrea Dozier said...

Love your studio & I am really enjoying their site too! There is so much fun inspiration & art that they share. Thanks again for asking me to be part of this with you!!

dm designs said...

love love love these!

gina said...

Love your studio! And I am loving this new site..thanks for the introduction to it :).

size too small said...

love your studio tour. so fun.

Anonymous said...

your space looks so fresh and bright!

Christine said...

How fun to have a tour of your studio!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

You have such a pretty studio! Loved seeing it.

Kristina said...

just went on the tour of your studio and I love it!! what a nice space, so airy and bright!!
have a lovely day, xox

Unknown said...

Where is the quilt fabric from? It is gorgeous!

Post a Comment