spring closet



Getting really excited for spring to arrive someday in Michigan. Last night I was looking at my messy closet and it needs a spring cleaning as soon as possible. I'm in the mood to go through old stuff, make donation piles, and build a better, simpler wardrobe with more classic pieces (okay I always say that, but this time I will). Here's some inspiration for what I'd like to find.

1. square neck blouse - a.p.c.
2. cape-stripe suit - j.crew.
3. boatneck top - boden.
4. bensimon sneakers - madewell.

13 comments:

k said...

oooo i like all the simplicity :) enjoy michigan for me, i miss it so much! (i went to undergrad in GR)

Little Gray Pixel said...

I'm so into stripes this spring!

Kelly said...

that swimsuit is darling! love the stripes!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Luuuurve those sneakers!

Heather J said...

great picks! i think i need some of those sneakers.

Tash said...

I love everything here, these are all up my alley. I'm dreaming about spring arriving here sometime soon too.
xo

Kayla Poole said...

I bought two pairs of bensimon sneakers in February and have just started wearing them (when the temps soar above 40, ha). Love them and can't recommend them enough.

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

That is seriously my goal too, Alli! We can do it!

Kimminita said...

Bingo! That's the bathing suit I want.
Are you not yet on Pinterest?

Gloria said...

that boden top looks sooo comfy

Pistachio said...

Very pretty round-up. I like that Boden top too!!
Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Cute swimmers!

mandyface said...

If only I could open my closet and be greeted by such beauties :)

Post a Comment