random monday...



Had a restful weekend and even managed to finish a project that's been on my list for so long - making a custom roman shade for our kitchen sink window. It was an easy d.i.y. that involved no sewing (my kind of project. I'll share soon). For now, here are a few links to start the week:

Anna was so sweet to interview me on her blog last week.
Fallon & Timberlake doing the coolest history of rap.
Danni's super sweet wedding video.
A salted caramel and chocolate cake. oh my gosh.
French dreaming.
Jen's clever wedding shower gift (photo above).

8 comments:

gina said...

I have been wanting to make a simple roman shade for our kitchen window - do share. Also, I saw that salted caramel chocolate cake in Sweet Paul and almost died. I am making it for my next cake-needing occasion.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Wasn't Danni's video the sweetest?! I jsut loved it.
And this gift basket is such a clever idea!!

this free bird said...

oh my gosh alli. THAT CAKE!!

wow

xoxo,
carrie

Truly Smitten said...

THAT is an AWESOME wedding gift basket!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i love danni's video, it was soo cute!! and the salted caramel chocolate cake?!?! you are leaving me hungry in the middle of the night!

LIFE BRANDED said...

I love the gift basket. I found your blog through I honor design. You both are on my new favorite list!

Happy Blogging....

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

I like your energy : ) Thanks for all your sweet words as I'm off to get married!!!

Melissa A said...

Totally love that wedding gift and your interview too.

Post a Comment