hello, october.




(images: 1 desire to inspire, 2 elizabeth messina, 3 emma who)

It's the start of one of my favorite months, October. The month of brisk fall weather and colorful leaves. The season for apple picking & cinnamon donuts, and for decorating with pumpkins. And of course the opportunity to pull out jackets & scarves and to wear boots again. (Although, apparently it's also the season for flu & colds, because I've just come down with both. Thank goodness for soup and nice husbands! Have a happy weekend.)

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Ugghh, so sorry to hear you're sick. I just got well. The season is indeed beautiful, but challenging in the health department! Get rest and eat soup. xo

gina said...

I love October too. I am excited for some fall-ish temps so that I can start making some warm comfort food recipes!

SodaPopGirl said...

I just love finding a new blog. I clicked on Hooray and just went "OH" lovely lovely. Look forward to following. xo

this free bird said...

Take care of yourself and enjoy soup and get well hugs from the hubs. I love that top picture you included. Perfect for fall.

xoxo,
Carrie

copywaitress said...

this kitchen is awesome! have a wonderful October weekend:)

mary said...

feel better soon! husbands are the best :)

kribss said...

i love october for those reasons too! [hope you feel better soon!]

Claire Gibson King said...

thanks for your comment alli, I am so happy you found my blog and I found yours back. hope you feel better and have a wonderful fall day.

Dandelion and Grey said...

Such lovely photos. I am absolutely ready for Fall!

Post a Comment