birthday favors



This idea works great for a kids party OR an office full of engineers. I did it for the latter as a surprise for my husband's birthday. He loves Lego's, and I remember having Lego-style candy as a kid but I haven't been able to find it since then. I finally found it online here for a good price (amazon has it for more) and made it into small favors for Q's office. It tastes like SweetTarts and the best part is that you can actually build things with it - which, for the record, they did.





By the way, Q's brother Thad works with him and always delivers stuff like this for me. Thanks, Thad.

9 comments:

christine, just bella said...

ohmygosh, I love this idea. My husband also works in engineering AND loves candy. This is perfect.

Cherry Blossoms said...

This is so cute! I have never had lego candy before but I think I may have to order some for my husband, who is also an engineer and loved legos as a boy!

this free bird said...

This is such a great idea!! I bet your husband was so thrilled. I've not seen these before. Going to forward to my sis-in-law for the nephew's bday. Thanks!

Cassie said...

What a totally fabulous idea! I have a whole Lego themed party planned out in my head because of all the Lego things I have seen online, but never seen these before.
You have one lucky husband!
xx

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

So cute! What a fun idea! I can just picture all the men becoming little boys again and building stuff with the candy.

OneCraftyFox said...

So cute and easy to do! I LUV this :)

Rachel Follett said...

So sweet! Love it!

Kelly said...

very adorable!!

<3 Kelly
sourtang.com

Helena said...

how cute! im planning my sons birthday party and this is such a great idea!

Post a Comment