RedRedOrange



My husband's cousin Sarah is an amazingly talented graphic designer. I remember when I first met her, she was showing the family her designs for brand name gum packaging. I couldn't believe that the gum I saw in the line at the supermarket had taken so long to design and that she was behind some of it. She now designs out of Philadelphia, and also has an Etsy shop & design blog called RedRedOrange.




If you're looking to work with a professional designer - she offers both ready made goods & custom designs at RedRedOrange. 
And if you get a chance, stop by her blog & say hello (she's super friendly, I promise!).

4 comments:

Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

Hi Alli! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I love Hooray and subscribe to it. Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration you showcase. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Dallas Shaw said...

so pretty- ps) can I link your blog, its so pretty. think my readers will love it?!
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Melissa A said...

Those are some pretty cute tags. I wanted to tell you that I just saw this Tiny Christmas Tree post on Nice Package and went ahead and posted it on my blog today. It reminded me of you. It just seems your style. Simple and beautiful

RedRedOrange said...

Alli! Thank you so much for sharing my shop with your readers :) That is just the best thing that could have happened to me today!
What a wonderful Holiday surprise!

Post a Comment