mini cabin holiday

I'm taking off to spend the weekend with all of my sisters in-law at a cozy rented cabin. There will be no tv/internet/radio there, but there will be our own personal hot tub, kitchen for cooking up meals, & plenty of space to work on projects (mine will be Christmas cards...or just reading). So, here are a few cabin/holiday inspired items with that in mind...



Row 1: winter blanket (um, expensive), tiniest tree set ($20)
Row 2: carrie scarf ($195), alphabet stamp ($6)
Row 3: fair isle gloves (£29), sheepskin slippers (£49)
Row 4: sparkle socks ($30), timex military watch ($150)

It's hard to believe that after next weekend, Christmas season will be in full swing. Time to start getting more serious about Christmas gifts. These are a good start - I needed an excuse to buy those sparkle socks.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a cozy collection of items - perfect for a cabin get away! Have fun this weekend =)

Melissa A said...

oh, sounds like fun and I love your little round up here of cabin inspired things. Makes me think of snow and fireplaces and hot chocolate.

lkjkj said...

Ooh have a great weekend, I'm jealous! I can't believe how christmas just kind of snuck up on me . . .

_ffyona said...

That sound like a great way to spend the weekend. Enjoy yourself dear!

Nice put together. Oh i definitely like the sheepskin slippers! ;)

Heather said...

How wonderful! I hope you have a safe trip and a fantastic time! It sounds perfect! :) And those socks...well, they just rock! xo-Heather

You Are My Fave said...

I love all of your holiday inspiration picks. That mini tree set is the best!

Gracie said...

That sounds great! It would be great to be able to catch up on things and relax. Have a fun, cosy time.

rachel said...

Your getaway sounds great! The hot tub will be so relaxing. Have a fantastic time :)

Rachel Follett said...

I am definitely not ready for Christmas. It is coming up too fast! Hope you have a great time over the weekend. Sounds heavenly!

simplesong said...

great round-up and sounds like a great weekend!

Post a Comment