summer comforts

My family has gone camping every summer since I can remember. We used to go all throughout the summer, but these days only fit in one big trip. The place we go, though, is the best place to camp in northern Michigan. We're actually leaving to go there tomorrow, so here is a mood board that is partly inspired by camping, and completely inspired by the wonderful comforts of summer.



1, 2 + 4 shirt, shoes, hat: Toast; 3 pinecone necklace: june designs; 5 Diana camera: The Curiosity Shoppe; 6 mini planner: Bubbo; 7 earl grey sandwich cookies: Whimsy & Spice; 8 jeans: AE; 9 vintage dress: Anthropologie; Hairpin: Oh, Hello Friend.

1 comment:

Rachel Follett said...

I love camping. I am so jealous! I would totally wear all of these things camping. Great mood board. I love it!

Post a Comment