house & home favorites

Several links have led me to Canadian House & Home lately, so I keep going through their galleries and marking my favorite rooms. I have so many favorites! Usually the ones I like best are rooms that seem attainable, although I'm also drawn to a few just for their incredible architecture (like the amazing exposed beams in the second photo).

summery entryway with striped rug:


open kitchen with wood walls, floors, & beams:



vibrant living room (with lavender walls!):



chloe sevigny's
fun entryway:

(all via House & Home. 1 Ted Yarwood 2 Andrew Waller 3 Mark Burstyn 4 House & Garden)

11 comments:

Iva Messy said...

wow I really love the entry way!

Have a super day! Happy Tuesday! :)

kribss said...

i heart that entry way! so simple yet so simple.

Lavender Playground said...

Lavender walls~ swoon

Joanna Goddard said...

the striped rug is adorable!

Cassie said...

Totally with you on the rug and those beams! My perfect kitchen would undoubtedly have beams just like those.
xx

Cassie said...

PS: Thanks for the email to calm my fears over those elephants ears! Hee hee
xx

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Love love love that kitchen. Simply gorgeous!

Jane Flanagan said...

I love that entryway!

Melissa A said...

I like all of these. They are just your style, but I like it too. They all look so clean and simple. Seeing these tells me it might be time to purge some things again. Hope you have fun making your lemonade this week. Blossoms attached to are a wonderful idea. I'm thinking I might try the lemon drink too.

Sarah said...

Alli, I have also been on Canadian House and Home a lot. It is a good source and I love your choices.

Daniella said...

Wow, that big basket on that bike is such a great idea... I never considered that idea!

Post a Comment