weekend inspiration

Happy friday! This evening we're going out to the Green Street Fair downtown where they have food, art, handmade goods, etc. that are organic & eco-friendly. Here are some of my favorites to end the week:

Blog:
That's Happy. Party ideas, art inspiration, and pretty snippets of life - this blog is such a favorite.

(1 chris silas 2 & 3 that's happy)

Blog post: yellow + black + beige, by {wit + delight}. I love that gorgeous bedroom.

(house & home)

Shop: katherine j lee. A cute shop full of organic bed & table linens. I can picture the yellow version of those pennant pillows in our guestroom.


PS: Plus, letterpress week on oh hello friend.

7 comments:

Lavender Playground said...

The pennant pillows are so fun. What a cute little shop.

Joanna Goddard said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE those pillows! hope you have a great weekend :)

Melissa A said...

Hi Alli,
I put The Paper Bride book on my library list. I saw that on Marta's blog too and thought it looked chocked full of goodies, so thanks for reminding me about it again. Love all your links, letterpress and all. Have a wonderful weekend and fun time at the fair.

OneCraftyFox said...

Have already opened all the links in new tabs... :) Thanks for sharing and have a fantastic weekend.

Kimia Kline said...

I love all things related to tiny flags ;) amazingggg pillows.

Anonymous said...

i adore that huck finn cover. i definitely need to re-read it this summer.

xo Alison

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Alli, what a great post! It certainly has me inspired. Congrats on being linked on a Cup of Jo! It would be a big deal to me. :) Those pillows are so cute! Hope you had a relaxing weekend.

Post a Comment