andrea dozier.

I have a few talented family and friends (real life & online) who I've wanted to blog about for some time. So, today I'm excited to post about photographer Andrea Dozier, a fellow Air Force wife and someone who has inspired me both personally & professionally.



"I am head over heels in love with photography. I feel that there is a beauty in every person, in every moment. I just capture it. I love that shooting weddings & children allows me to inject a bit of fantasy & drama that might otherwise escape our memory." - Andrea Dozier



Andrea is a boutique photographer (and graphic designer, mom, & baker!) with a unique, beautiful style of capturing real life moments through photography. Everything from her website, to her portfolio and the thoughts she shares on her blog, all blend together seamlessly and artistically - it is so beautiful and inspirational.
A further glimpse of her work:

simply bloom workshop (recap here)



joe & sarah's vintage wedding


vintage children's shoot
(more here)


baby jack (and an adorable pirate outfit!)


(images: Andrea Dozier)

Also - her blog covers everything from motherhood and military life to her portfolio work and thoughts on running her own business. It's a must-read. Hopefully you will be inspired, too! You can also find her on facebook & twitter.

8 comments:

D&D said...

her photos are so lovely!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I really love her photos! Its always inspiring to read about fellow moms who juggle work and babies:D

Engracia said...

What a talented and inspirational lady your friend is, her style of photography really resonates with me. Thanks for the intro and the links, will have a lovely time reading her blog.
Engracia
xx

Sandy a la Mode said...

wow her pictures are soo light, soft and stunning!! the girl's shoes in the second picture are soo pretty!!

OneCraftyFox said...

Thanks for sharing. Looks like both Andrea AND you are very talented :)

Charlotta Ward said...

Beautiful images. Thank you for the link. Will definitely check this one out.

x Charlotta

Sarah said...

She is very talented. Great photos, thanks for sharing.:)

Melissa A said...

Gorgeous photos. I'm going to check out her blog.

Post a Comment