his+hers: pillows



His + Hers is a weekly series that Brooke (from Pure & Noble) and I started as a way of sharing random peeks into our daily lives. Feel free to join in on your own blog if you'd like!

Q can sew. I think it's really cute. He sewed the pillow for me that's on our entryway bench (I'm taking 50% credit though, since I did all of the boring prep work - washing, measuring, cutting, ironing, pinning :).

And last night during all of the Oscar coverage I made these two striped pillows for our living room. They're all removable covers (sans zippers), and it's so easy that I'm sure we'll be making many more.

15 comments:

Brooke said...

love it and WAAAY impressed that Q knows how to sew! Can't wait to teach my boys! xo

Kayla Poole said...

so cute! care to share where you found the floral fabric? I looooove it :)

Brittany said...

Those are SO CUTE!! I am loving the different but similar fabric!

Heather said...

That is so cute that Q can sew! I ,too, am impressed! I am also impressed with those darling pillows! And the fact that the covers can be taken off and washed is such a plus!
Have a terrific week!
Heather

Gloria said...

totally impressed with both of you!

Anna @ IHOD said...

That is so cool that Q can sew. When my husband fixed a button on a shirt for me, I thought it was incredibly romantic:) ha ha!
The striped pillows are perfect!

Unknown said...

love the florals with the stripes --- great "boy/girl tension"! :)
*ashley {a little dash of ash}

christine, just bella said...

Aww, I love that your hubs can sew. Mine sews a mean button :)

this free bird said...

i love your pillows and think it's great that the two of you can sew together. these look great!

elissa, ebb & flow said...

that is so adorable! what a handy skill to have around the house.

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Love this! Those are some great looking pillows.

Melissa A said...

A man who can sew has many talents. Love the pillows that you both have made.

hmmm said...

LOVE this series! I am totally going to jump on the his/hers train! AND I love that he can sew......really great pillows. Awesome!

iva yaneva said...

Sewing is one thing I am absolutely terrible at and I wish to be able to do the most! Ah, so many beautiful fabrics out there.. :)

Lindsey said...

http://lindsloves.blogspot.com/2011/03/he-saw-she-saw.html

linking up! i love this idea :)

Post a Comment