his + hers: holiday wear



I missed posting this Monday (how busy is this week?!), but here's my his+ hers, inspired by what we'll be wearing for the holidays. We have three different family gatherings Christmas weekend, so I always like to pick something special for us to wear.

While out shopping last weekend we found some much needed dress clothes for Q, including a cute green sweater & collar shirt (both on sale) that he'll be wearing. And I'll be wearing a dark dress, heels & tights. What do you wear for the holidays? Brooke shared a fun his+hers yesterday too, so be sure to check it out here.

His: 1 gingham collar shirt, 2 v-neck sweater, 3 oxford shoes, 4 leather belt
Hers: 1 dotted dress, 2 over-the-knee socks, 3 drop-disc earrings, 4 black heels

7 comments:

Melissa A said...

Love your picks. I'll be wearing the same. A black dress. I might wear the one I wore to the ball. I need to get more uses out of it than just one. Thanks for visiting me today. Certainly made me smile :)

Unknown said...

love the madewell dress! have a great holiday, Alli!

Brooke said...

love it! And yes, so freakin busy! Merry Christmas lady! xo

Kimia Kline said...

love that gingham collar shirt. :)

theappletea said...

uuu nice :) loke it a lot! nice set!

Gloria said...

that dress is so gorgeous - love it! have a wonderful christmas!

iva yaneva said...

Awesome picks! I love everything on his side - looks so Christmas-y and I would totally wear everything on her side! :) Really love it!

Post a Comment