weekend inspiration: fall parties

If you're looking for some party inspiration this weekend, check out the fall celebration challenge hosted by Vicky over on City Cradle...


(images: melanie, you are my fave)

Five bloggers each styled a party and you can vote for your favorite one. Vicky kindly asked me to participate but I wasn't able to (lame! I know), but I'm secretly glad I couldn't because the other entries are so fabulous . Above is the party that got my vote (because I'm partial to both farmers markets and awesome things), but you can decide for yourself here. Oh, and have a fun weekend!

10 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

Thanks Alli. I'm so happy to have your vote. I'm kind of happy you couldn't participate since the competition was already so stiff. Just kidding.

marta said...

i adore your blog. am fairly new to it and loving every bit. i hope you don't mind me featuring it today's list on my blog. xo.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

What beautiful ideas!

Unknown said...

that tote bag idea? seriously SO clever! i really like that people get to assemble their own instead of it being "pre-packed". i am totally doing something similar to this at our next party, i love it! happy friday, have a great weekend:)

Where My Heart Is said...

What a great idea Vicky came up with. I wish you had participated - would have loved to see what you came up with :)

Victoria said...

Next time we will see your fabulousness... hopefully:)

Punctuation Mark said...

that is so much fun and I'm with you on the whole farmer's market idea... they are the best... have a great weekend!

Brooke said...

Alli, I love this idea. The first pic has my imagination going all over the place. Thanks! xo

copywaitress said...

what a great idea! oh yes... I'm going to vote :)

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

That would be such an intimidating contest! Beautiful work.

Post a Comment