weekend inspiration: color

Here are some of my favorite photos from this week (amazed at these colors!). And I would love to organize my closet by color, but I don't think it would have the same effect as all these pretty dresses...
colorful dresses (via black eiffel):


cozy bedroom (Jan Baldwin for Waterside Living):


colorful shelves (via color collective):

(photos linked to source above)

Hope you have an awesome weekend planned, we're off to a big family reunion. And this is totally off topic, but if you want to see a fun movie this weekend, go see Despicable Me, it's hilariously cute and we laughed the whole time (Steve Carell + Kristen Wiig = genius).

11 comments:

the joielala girls said...

love all of these! especially the dresses! happy weekend!

this free bird said...

I love the dresses and the dishes! Wish I could make that happen w/my stuff :)

It's sooooo hot here. Cuppie's dying for a reprieve!!

hahahahaha
Have a great time at the reunion!!
-Carrie

Carissa Thilgen said...

those dresses are gorgeous! I used to organize my closet by color when I was younger, but I've given up on that now! :)

and I love those dishes, too. I'm a fan of open shelving, even if it's not practical in So Cal!

have a wonderful time at the reunion!

OneCraftyFox said...

Oh wow, so beautiful!! Have an amazing weekend and reunion. I'm going to see Despicable Me tonight with my niece :)

Casa e Cose said...

oh yes! those dresses looks like candy!
wonderfull!
H.

Cassie said...

That bedroom scene looks like I could enjoy it in many seasons - absolutely love it.
Hope the weekend is fabulous xx

Kimia Kline said...

I l.o.v.e. the shelves. And am looking so forward to next week's giveaway!

Have so much fun at the fam reunion :)

Kristin said...

those dresses!
and I could just move into that bedroom. it's dreamy!

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Those colour coded dresses are just the prettiest thing ever! Have a lovely week :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh yes the top picture is a fave of the week for me.

Really want to see Despicable Me..I have heard so many good things about it!
Hey-received your tags today! YAY!!! So excited to have them back! :)

Havilah Savage said...

i really love the dresses- I wish I could take one of each color!

Post a Comment