anniversary request

Although I don't normally post on Sunday nights, I have a sweet little story to share about Mariah and Andrew, below.



Last week I received a thoughtful email from Andrew, titled 'this husband's 1-year anniversary request.' His wife Mariah has a new blog called size too small, so he wrote to each person on her blog roll and included this request:
"as a surprise for our 1-year anniversary... somehow give her encouragement and delight, it would mean so much to her and that means a lot to me."


(images: 1 stephen dvries, 2 sources here)

He had me convinced with his email alone - so romantic, right? And, Mariah's blog is completely beautiful. I instantly fell for her style (see a peek at one of her mood boards above). So, I just wanted to send a little blog love to Mariah & Andrew on their anniversary today, all the way in Cape Town, South Africa. I hope anyone reading this gets a chance to visit her, too, and say hello.

14 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

I love discovery new blogs so thanks for the recommendation! Hope you had a nice weekend.

Adele @ modernemotive said...

Oh my, how sweet it that!

Such a pretty blog too!

Angelica said...

too sweet!

size too small said...

thank you for your kind words! it was a great anniversary.

_ffyona said...

The husband is so so sweet!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

sweet post.

this free bird said...

alli - i just visited and left her a note. what a sweet husband and how kind of you too!

her blog's cute. thinking i'm going to add so thanks! ps - hope you had a great weekend. i rested my ankle quite nicely. haha!

OneCraftyFox said...

Oh, how sweet of her hubby... and of you to honor the request. Hopping over to peek at her blog now :)

and flowers pick themselves said...

how incredibly sweet! my heart has officially melted.

xo Alison

katecreate said...

Aww.. how sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Breitenberg said...

I had no idea what a positive and affirming vibe this whole blogosphere was until Marai joined in. Thanks for your collective upliftment of the internet. hooray you're a champion.



one-year and counting,
Andrew

Cassi said...

I love this blog community -- everyone is so happy to share and we're all so full of pride. It's a great place to be part of. Thanks for sharing. :) Have a beautiful week!

Amanda said...

How sweet! That moodboard of Mariah's is gorgeous so I'm off to check out her blog now... How lovely is her wedding dress! x

Melissa A said...

very sweet, how blessed she is.

Post a Comment