weekend inspiration: beautiful things

interior photography by hallie burton (found via lushlee)


tiny bouquet of flowers (as seen here)



"little people" photography (also by hallie burton)

(photos linked to source above)

This weekend we're spring cleaning, renting movies, and going to the last winter farmer's market here (grass-fed meat, cheese, eggs - just no fruits/veggies yet). We've also been making loads of buttermilk pancakes since finally buying our first griddle the other week (yum!). Wishing you a weekend filled with fun.

6 comments:

Emily said...

That little girl is the most darling thing ever, her hair styled like that reminds me of Heidi. Your weekend sounds wonderful enjoy it!

kate @ {wit + delight} said...

great weekend inspiration :) have a good one!

Mrs. Limestone said...

Just dropping you a line to let you know I've added your blog to my favorites (on my must read list on my own blog). Thanks for all the eye candy. Have a great week!

Cassie said...

I love those gallery type wall photo's and that diddy little bouquet too.

You weekend sounds totally yummy Alli - got room for one extra!
xx

Lexi said...

Hi! I just love your blog and hope you don't mind that I have nominated you for The Sunshine Award on my blog! Keep up the great posts!

Lexi :)
Love.Obsess.Inspire

Kir said...

I just love the second picture. I wonder where she got the green stag? I think I need that.

Post a Comment