winter daydream

I thought these photos deserved their own post today, during this long stretch of winter. And for what it's worth - yes, I'd love to go to the market and pick flowers and don a white blouse outside in the sun (a la last photo) today if I could.



(1 anthropologie, 2 valeria picerno via tumblr, 3 grapesgrapes via tumblr, 4 genetic denim via dress, design & decor)

(This weekend I rearranged a bunch of things in the house, brought some decorations out of hiding, and added some plant life to the mix. Q didn't notice much of a change, but to me it was an instant mood-booster!)

6 comments:

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

Gorgeous!

kribss said...

what beautiful inspirations for spring! and i'm with you, little decorating details are often missed by my husband but brings me instant joy.

Heather J said...

really pretty! itsn't funny how a "big" change to us can seem so minimal or non-existant to men. oh well...like you those changes make me happy .

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

anthropologie never gets old. and i love that pink polka dot picture, so feminine. hooray for happy decorating changes even if the men don't notice :)

OneCraftyFox said...

Lovely!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous pics!! Love that white blouse x

Post a Comment