if j.crew were a room...



I loved this spread in the August j.crew (above is a scanned copy). Sometimes inspiration can hit you so randomly, and I'm completely inspired by the look of this room (aside from all the crumpled bits of paper everywhere...), so I'm using it as a base for the look of our office and loft in our house: darkish furniture mixed with light pinks and browns.


Earlier this summer I scored a look-alike of that Danish teak chair at the Michigan State surplus. Now I just need to recover the seat and voila! The start to my j.crew inspired room.

A similar one found here:

4 comments:

simplesong said...

LOVE ... love the cords + the chair.

_ffyona said...

Very nice start to your J.crew inspired room!

Melissa A said...

This is a great room to be inspired by. I love these colors together. The pinks and browns are so soft, yet not too girly.

Erin said...

Gorgeous!

Post a Comment